Thanks  diannabill
I was not able to get one of my stations thru my favorites. that I
previously listened to.. Now doing the search thru  your steps  you
posted) got me back my correct link  on my squeezebox radio. That is the
only way I listen to radio   computer does NOT NEED TO be even connected
or ON>>>>>>>>   Yeah
Jean  :D:):):):)