mherger wrote:
> What players are you guys using? Anybody willing to do some command line
>
> investigations about this problem?
>
> Unfortunately I can't investigate this myself, as they wouldn't allow me
>
> to stream to Switzerland... and it'll be a few more hours before I have
>
> someone in the US look in to it.
>
> --
>
> Michael

*The problem continues as of this morning. My understanding from another
post is the problem has been elevated within Logitech.
It is occurring on my Squeezebox Radios and my Booms. I haven't checked,
but it is probably also happening on the Duet.
I don't know what you mean by command line investigations and I won't be
around the units until later tonight (13 hours from now).
The interesting part, if it helps, is the graphics of the station come
up on the Radio screen and the screen looks like it is playing (Play
symbol is showing). When you tune to any channel, the station art
changes, you _don't_get__the buffering activity (when it normally
displays a percentage which increases to 100%) but by all other visual
evidence, it looks like it is playing. The only problem is that there is
no sound.

The access is flawless through LMS. The problem occurs when I attempt to
access through mysqueezebox.com. *