Ikabob wrote:
> Hello Garym. How are you? Doing well here.
> To answer your question:
> I connect to LMS. It was just a quirk this morning when my playlist
> containing Sirius stations didn't respond (Sinatra, Elvis). When I went
> to "My Apps" and chose the same stations via the Sirius app the stations
> did respond. Then when I eventually went back (about 30 minutes later)
> to the similar playlist stations (Sinatra, Elvis), it was ok.   Its all
> fine now.
>
> (I am still very enamored with this awesome Squeezebox ecosystem. The
> addition of the Benchmark DAC really put the SQ over the edge, for me.)
> Thank you!

doing well and pleased to hear the same on your end.  In your case (and
in my case), our SB players are connected to LMS. So we're not seeing
the problem others are posting about. Those that are NOT using LMS and
connecting directly to mysqueezebox.com are seeing the "no sound" issue
with siriusXM. But it seems that logitech is aware of this problem.

*Location 1:* VortexBox (2.2) > LMS 7.8 > Transporter, Touch, Boom,
Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
*Location 2:* VBA 3TB (2.2) > LMS 7.7.2 > Touch > Benchmark DAC I, Boom,
Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
*Office:* Win7(64) > LMS 7.8 > SqueezePlay
*Spares:* VBA 4TB, SB3, Touch (3), Radio (3), CONTROLLER
*Controllers:* iPhone4S (iPeng), iPad2 (iPengHD & SqueezePad),
CONTROLLER, or SqueezePlay 7.8 on Win7(64) laptop
Ripping (FLAC) - dbpoweramp, Tagging - mp3tag, Spotify