lateone wrote:
> After an hour i got this:
> 15312
>
> 15313
>
> Pressed play and it buffered and started right up

I'm not sure if this addresses your problem, but I find that I get this
message when I accidentally have two or more Sirius stations playing on
2 or more Squeeze devices that are NOT synced. Or, when logged into a
Sirius station on my iPhone while trying to play a Sirius station on a
Squeezebox device.
I correct this problem by logging out of the offending device.
Sirius stations will play when synced to two or more devices but not two
or more devices unsynced.
(On a rare occasion, though, I will get this insulting message for no
reason at all) I hope this helps.

Ikabob

Squeezebox Touch w/LMS;Benchmark DAC1 USB;Marantz Pre-amp; SAE
Amplifier;ESS Heil Speakers(main listening speakers plus various
additional speakers).
Multiple players: SqueezeBooms,SqueezeRadios; SB3;
Services:Slacker;Sky.com; MOG;
Sirius.com;
Ipeng remote controller.