Toontje wrote:
> Yes, when i switch it back on it shows the Free Your Music and Logitech
> logo. Yes, the radio has a battery (actually it's a UE "upgraded" to
> Squeezebox). No battery icon during normal operation. I will monitor to
> see how long it shows the Date/Time screen before it shuts down
> completely.

If you turn on, and use the built-in menus there should be a battery
icon at lower right part of the screen. If it's fully charged an plugged
in, it should show the battery with a "plug" in the middle. If it shows
a partially filled battery with no animation, then it's not properly
plugged in.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk