Hi guys, I'm the happy owner of a Squeebox Radio (Version 7.7.2) and I
have a few questions I did not find a clear answer:
- Should I go to the last firmware (7.7.3) ? What are pros and cons.
- Is it possible to stream music from an Android Phone to the
squeezebox radio without using LMS ? How (if possible) ?
- Is it possible to stream from SoundCloud, again without LMS ?

The point is that I find stupid to have a 300+W computer on, to be able
to hear the music you've chosen.
I would like either to stream from my phone, or directly from an
internet URL (SoundCloud, Google Music...)
I know, I ask for miracles...

Thanks for your answers ;)