I've changed a couple that have suffered from white screen, pretty easy
to do. Here's a write up that go me under way:

http://squeezeboxman.blogspot.co.uk

But replacement screens are difficult to source these days, I tried to
get a friend from Germany to buy some of the screens from Eisgold, but
she never got back to me so I do not know if they still have
availability.

I managed to find some on eBay, they were borderline on cost though
being fairly close to the price of a complete secondhand unit on eBay
and I've since gone down the route of watching SB Radio sales on eBay
and picking up a few spare units at the right price (for me) including
some bargain "for spares" broken ones (power circuit failure is another
common failure). Unfortunately as time goes on, although there are
plenty coming up for sale the price of second hand ones seems to be
rising.

Also look for the whole G19 gaming keyboard on eBay, I successfully bid
and won one with broken keys, screen was OK, unfortunately and
annoyingly the seller refused to complete the sale at the price I got it
- wasn't worth his time and effort posting it out to me, much to my
surprise eBay supported his decision and cancelled the sale down.

Good Luck

Kev