Eisbaer2 wrote:
> Unfortunately I don't know exactly when the SBR freezes. Most of the
> time I want to start the SBR in the morning and have to realize the SBR
> froze someone during the night.
>
> The three log files are from yesterday:
> 1) messages.0_cut.txt is the oldest one
> 2) messages.txt is newer
> 3) Then I changed the SBR to a static IP and rebooted. So
> messages_static_ip.txt is the newest one with no freezes during the
> short time of logging.

The logs vary from 15mins to 40 mins all ending about 22:00 at night.
So they are unlikely to show the "freeze" event.

You need to get an all night log where the Radio goes from Working to
frozen at some point in the log. The usual way is to ssh from a PC into
the Radio from a Terminal/putty type application and then issue  a "tail
-f" command on the log file -- ensure the Terminal/Putty command has an
"infinite" scrolling window. Then leave ssh run until Radio has frozen
(remember to disable power saving on PC). When Radio is known to have
frozen copy logged message in the scrolling window into a file on the PC
- Zip and attach to a post.