bpa wrote:
> You're not being forthcoming with information.  I feel I have to drag
> this information from you.  Logs only have meaning when context and
> activities are fully described.
> You said SBR froze last night but you have not said when you discovered
> it was frozen, nor did you mention you did Power on and Power off.
> When you did Power on - was it using Power button or with a preset
> button ?

I'm sorry. I thought the decription in my first post is enough. It is
always exactly like mentioned there (and it was also like that this
morning):

I) Turn on the radio by pressing the favorites button on the internet
radio station. (it doesn't matter if it is the last used station or
another one).
II) The logo of the last played radio station appears. More does not
happen. No attempt of establishing a connection, no sound.
III) If I switch to another station, nothing changes in the display.
Only going to the menu
and navigating there works.

bpa wrote:
>  When you did Power on  - was Radio frozen or working correctly ? Did it
> play audio or did power off so quickly the SBR did not have a chance ?

I pressed a favorite button at about 5:52 and the radio was frozen like
mentioned above (II).

bpa wrote:
>   Asked before but not answered - Why do you repeatedly do "tail -f"
> command - there should be only one at the start ?

Sorry, forgot to answer that. In the first minutes I wanted to copy same
messages and made mistakes (I am no hardcore linux user ;-) and putty
showed no new information so I ended via CTRL + C and started tail -f
again. Had nothing to do with my strange SBR behaviour.