Two radios stopped working as described by others in this thread. No
changes to either or to the home network. Grace Digital WIFI radio
continues to work fine. But both Squeezebox Radios stopped and have the
same problem.

I connected them to Ethernet cable directly to the Verizon router and
they do not work.  I tried to connect from a desktop browser to
http://www.mysb.com/ and can not, I get a site not found error on
Verizon network.

When I use a cell phone and create a WIFI hotspot on the T-Moble
network, the Squeezebox radios both work fine, just as they had on the
Verizon network until yesterday.

Hope that network specific information helps someone!

Cheers.