mherger wrote:
> > I posted earlier, but I am still having trouble with my 2 squeeze box
> > radios.  Both have the wifi logo in red but says it is connected to
> the
> > network.  I have rebooted my router and the units.  I have also done
> > reset to factory settings.  Nothing has worked. I have seen in here a
> > lot of these problems are coming from Verizon service providers but I
> do
> > not have Verizon.
>
> Ok, could everybody having problems connecting their device to mysb.com
>
> please tell me:
>
> - what continent (EU vs. US)
> - what kind of player(s)
> - PM me the affected player's MAC address
>

> --
>
> Michael

Both my radios are working now. What was the cause and what did you do
to fix it? I bring the radios with me when I travel, so please confirm
they will work in all countries not just the country where they are now.

Can we get a bug fix so that the vital information is cached on the
radios and they can work when Logitech is down?   Imagine if you could
not make any cell phone calls if Apple.com (iOS_ or google.com (Android)
was down.  Really bad design from an otherwise competent company of
Logitech.