mrMuppet wrote:
> Did anyone ever try to build me knobs for the radio? My radio's knobs
> plastic is really getting sticky...
> I think I would like to build them in aluminum. I thought there are more
> perhaps more people interested here in the forum...
>
> Gesendet von meinem ONEPLUS A3003 mit Tapatalk

Another option if you have a friend with a 3D printer he could do one
for you. Then with a bit of sanding and painting, or use of acetone
vapor it could look pretty nice. BTW, I’m wondering if the acetone vapor
technique used for 3D printing smoothing could be useful. I assume that
rubber coating dissolves in acetone?

AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5