ramseyny wrote:
> Thank you for the suggestions! I'm sorry to be a novice at this but how
> do I take the URL and input that into the radio? I tried putting that
> address in the search function and it said no results.

Information always helps.
You have not provided details of your setup or even confirmed nor how
you normally play this station  (e.g. using a favorite or from Tune-in
or some other way ) also you did not say you got the "bad" url in the
first place.  All additional info helps when giving advice.

Assuming you are using mysqeezebox.com.
Create a new Favorite for the URL I have provided.