mrw wrote:
> I found the following two stations by using the Radio search function:
> WSKG-FM and WSQX-FM. Perhaps one of these is what you want. If so, while
> it's playing you could store the station in a preset by a long press of
> the relevant preset button.
>
> I have saved few stations and podcasts to the Favourites section of my
> TuneIn account. These appear under "My Presets" in the Radio menu. Just
> another way to skin the cat.

Thanks! I have tried that and their feeds are currently a bit confused
but the one I need is 89.3FM which is the one not functioning. You are
correct that they have two other feeds of other stations at 90.9FM and
92.1FM that are feeding fine. I will try your suggestion of creating a
TuneIn account which I have not done.