Hi,

i successfully build and upgrade firmware of squeezebox radio, by
building
Code:
--------------------
     https://github.com/ralph-irving/squeezeos
--------------------
 reposiory.
I used Ubuntu 12.04 otherwise I got a lot of errors related to https and
old cypher suite with openssl of ubuntu 10.04 (OMG it was 10 years ago
!)
I had to fix few errors during the build :
* squeezeplay-baby recipe  was not found
* I got errors during opkg native build so i added few more patches.
* A lot of tarballs were not found, so i find theme and directly
downloaded theml in sources directory.

Setting up an ubuntu 10.04 is not so easy these days, so i setup a
Docker for it. You can find it here with few more fixes.

Code:
    https://github.com/naguirre/squeezeos/tree/dev/nae/docker

I agree that it's not really interresting for now to be able to flash
our own firmware, but well it was a lot of fun :-)