gwferrei101 wrote:
> I just turned on my Squeezebox tonight and had the same issue.  Did a
> search on the forum for the problem and found your post JJZolx.  My
> thought is that the battery has probably at the end of it's life.  It's
> seldom used these days on battery power.  Decided I would start using it
> again as a portable and it did just as you described JJZolx.  Another
> oddity is that it happened after I had upgraded it to the latest
> firmware version.

I haven't upgraded or patched the firmware recently, but I don't doubt
the battery is at its end of life. The strange thing is that it appears
to still charge sometimes and can play for a couple hours when it does.
It's like the Radio is getting false readings from the sensors.

Just ran an quick test. The Radio has been plugged in to the wall for
days, I don't think I've played it all recently. First, I checked the
power info:

Wall voltage: 17.7V
Charger state: Battery not charging
Battery temperature: 29.5C
Battery voltage: 13.4V
Battery vmon1: 3.9V
Battery vmon2: 7.7V

Then I unplugged it. It didn't instantly shut off, but after a few
seconds displayed the 'Battery low' screen and wouldn't do anything. So
I plugged it back into the wall and it showed the small charging
indicator. I checked the power info again:

Wall voltage: 17.2V
Charger state: Battery charging
Battery temperature: 29.8C
Battery voltage: 15.9V