On a slightly different subject, I can get some additional Radios from a
friend.  However, if mysqueezebox.com is not going to support streaming
radio stations, then I am not sure I want to buy them.  I would prefer
not to have to run LMS all the time.  It is already difficult because
some radio stations seems to not support the Radio and force you to use
an application.   I guess we are dinosaurs that do not want to stream
everything on our phone.

If you're in the US then this might be a temporary issue: our US servers are in trouble, therefore you're connected to the EU site. Should be fixed later in the day.

--

Michael