P Nelson wrote:
> Michael, thank you for your continued support and participation in this
> forum, it is very appreciated.
>
> I am a still a little confused.  In my prior post I mentioned while
> using mysqueezebox.com, one URL works but the other does not.  Could it
> be due to a region issue due to the switch to the EU server?  (I am in
> the US)
>
> Paul
Possible answer.

Assuming no geo-fencing.

If a station requires the use of https and you are using
mysqueezebox.com - then Radio will not be able to play it.

A local LMS can proxy playing a https URL for a Radio.
IIRC using mysqueezebox.com will try to substitute http for https but if
the station does not support "http" URLs - station will not play.