slartibartfast wrote:
> I see the same issue when nothing is playing though. I would expect the
> network icon to be red at turn on then change to white when the
> connection to WiFi is achieved, but it is white at turn on and seems to
> turn red if I touch any buttons.

I can no longer find wiki page with the meaning of the colours.  White,
Blue, Red ?

IIRC 3 states
- no network
- network OK but no connection to LMS
- All good (white)

I think netweork status displayed remains unchanged until action is
requested.  If no network activity for a while then maybe "power save
mode" by router and so when Radio tries to connect after a button push
- network fail but then router "wakes" up.