sleepysurf wrote:
> I've run into the same issue (cannot maintain wifi) with two Squeezebox
> Radios.  I tried a Vonets VAP11G, but it was defective on arrival (would
> not save configuration).  I just ordered a Netgear EX3700 WiFi extender
> (also has WiFi to Ethernet capability) and hoping it will work better,
> not to mention having more user-friendly instructions!

Got the Netgear EX3700, and it's working perfectly (via ethernet) thus
far.  It was also easy to configure (vs. the Vonets).  I'm running it in
WiFi extender mode, and was hoping it's stronger signal and proximal
location to the Radio might maintain the wireless connection, but it
didn't.  That leads me to think the SB Radio WiFi chips are actually
failing, vs. being subject to interference from competing WiFi signals.

main system:  touch > bel canto dac 3.5vb > conrad-johnson ct-5 preamp
and premier 350 amp > ml expression 13a's.  audience au24e cables.
secondary systems elsewhere in home: 1- boom, 2- sb3's, and 2- sb
radio's.  member of the 'suncoast audiophile society'
(http://www.meetup.com/suncoast-audiophile-society/)