slartibartfast wrote:
> Why do you need to disable snooze? If you don't snooze the alarm it
> won't snooze.
>
> Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

It's for my other half.. if she has option to snooze alarm for few more
minutes she would do so and go back to sleep.. over and over (sometimes
even  for an hour :D )..  It's terrible habit she is trying to overcome
and just have one alarm (perhaps set bit later then original) should
solve it. She was going to buy no snooze type alarm cloak but I'm trying
to convince her to use Squeezebox Radio instead..  trouble is that
snooze is default option once alarm gone off :(

3x Squeezebox Touch, 3x Squeezebox Radio, Squeezelite (RPi with
HiFiBerry DAC+Pro), Material Skin Apk, Squeeze Commander, Logitech Media
Server Version: 8.0.0 with Material Skin