bpa wrote:
> I may be missing something, why not cancel the alarm instead of
> snooze'ing it  ?

:D I assume its easy to give yourself extra few minutes of sleep if you
having troubles waking up.. when there is such an option ie snooze.

I believe only someone who struggles with waking up can fully understand
that..  Its like you are half asleep, half awake and your strong will is
not there yet  :p

3x Squeezebox Touch, 3x Squeezebox Radio, Squeezelite (RPi with
HiFiBerry DAC+Pro), Material Skin Apk, Squeeze Commander, Logitech Media
Server Version: 8.0.0 with Material Skin