philchillbill wrote:
> The LMS-lite skill can do it using Alexa routines.
>
> In the Alexa app, choose Routines --> New --> When this Happens -->
> Schedule --> At Time --> Add Action --> Smart Home --> All Devices  -->
>

> and then select the squeezebox. When you've done that, you'll see 9
> options including Power On plus a Favorite number slider and a Volume
> Level slider, for example:
>
> 33830

That's really handy- especially because Alexa has other triggers (such
as my front door opening!) and because the alarms built into the server
don't let you specify a different volume for each alarm.

Is the functionality there where I can do multiple steps on one trigger?

For example: set SB1 volume to 15%, set SB2 volume to 30%, sync SB1 and
SB2, then play?

Am I limited to 9 favorites for what to play?

1 Touch
4 Receivers
3 Controllers
3 Radios