FredFredrickson wrote:
> That's really handy- especially because Alexa has other triggers (such
> as my front door opening!) and because the alarms built into the server
> don't let you specify a different volume for each alarm.
>
> Is the functionality there where I can do multiple steps on one trigger?
>

> For example: set SB1 volume to 15%, set SB2 volume to 30%, sync SB1 and
> SB2, then play?
>
> Am I limited to 9 favorites for what to play?

The 9 is the number of player parameters that can be set from a single
action: Power, Favorite, Loop, Player Volume, Preset, Repeat Mode,
Shuffle Mode, Shuffle Play and Track. There's no limit on how many
actions you stack or on how many favorites you address. You can have any
trigger (time, motion, contact, light-level, voice, button, whatever)
set 100 squeezeboxes to all play different favorites at different volume
levels and shuffle states and repeat modes, if you like :cool:

See the very first post in
https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?111443-Announce-LMS-lite-certified-Smart-Home-skill-for-Alexa