EmmanuelF wrote:
> Silly question perhaps but does someone take a look at the upstream
> fully GPLed driver for the AR600x family 'ath6kl' ?
> https://wireless.wiki.kernel.org/en/users/drivers/ath6kl
> Which exact model is used in the Radio ?
AR6002. Not supported by that driver. The closest we have found so far
to the 062 build in the SB are the 018 and the 063 builds. Of course,
the 062 build was also fully GPLd, it says so in the ar6000l.ko
executable, but apparently Logitech has not released it. See the
discussion starting 'here'
(https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?111663-Community-Build-Radio-Firmware&p=983048&viewfull=1#post983048).
I have been working on 063 to reinstate support for the AR6002, but have
gotten bogged down by the mitigation script, which is also used as a
troubleshooting tool, and has yielded several important clues as to the
problem.