P Nelson wrote:

> On the topic of syncing, a few days ago the two Radios got about 1-2
> seconds out of sync.  A pause did not solve the problem.  It took
> several restart from the beginning of the song get them back in sync.
> The server LMS 8.2 running on PiCore 8.0.
>
> Sorry if this detracts from your question.
>
> Paul

Not a problem Paul, I was hoping the issue that I observed was just "one
of those things" because I would hate for it to happen again. No
is just not capable of recovering from it, although I did write up some
instructions for a factory reset for him. Also, since he had just gotten
the radio from ebay, he was still in the return window if the radio had
to go back, so I asked.

I have not seen your issue occur a great as 1-2 seconds, but I use sync
alot and in the past it might create the "echo" effect, sometimes severe
(so maybe 1/2 to 1 second). Yes, pause does not work, but a power off/on
of one would cause it to resync most of the time fixing things (LMS
player option power on/off separately). But now that you mention it, I
have not seen this issue in quite a while, maybe years? I also am
running 8.2, so maybe sync has been given some work over the last few
versions of LMS.

Jim