This looks like a possible life saver for my radios, thanks a lot for
this.
But i would like to better understand what is really going on:

- What is the root cause for the problem, e.g.: why do the radios loose
wifi ? and not reconnect. I can not even force the radio to reconnect
with the menu item of repair network. Just with reboot.
- And what does wlanPoke do to fix this ?
- Are there alternative solutions, e.g.: newer firmware for the radios?
I just see there is also community firmware.

I had this problem for many years. In one place i figured that the
problem was related to the hardware version, likely differnt wifi chips
? So i wired up the radios with the biggest issue.

Now i have the problem when i move a radio further away. Works well on
wifi in close proximity to the AP, but not in the next room.

So quite curious what the heck is going on...