musicmachc wrote:
> Hi there!
> Thank you for maintaining these forums to keep SB devices "alive".
> Well, mine have been working without problems since years, but now I run
> into problems with LAN connections.
> Within one month two Radios lost LAN connection over night. Those
> devices don't get moved around.
>
> Anyone experiencing the same issues?
>
> (I can connect to LAN with other devices over the same cable.)
>
> Thanks in advance

Is your connection Wi-Fi or Ethernet?  The test is to connect via
ethernet to see if the problem goes away.  If the problem is with Wi-Fi,
it could be due to interference with the new WiFi6 standard.  The SB
Radios does not like WiFi6.  The symptom is the radio will work are a
while, and then drop the Wi-Fi connection, and shows a red symbol.
Turning the SB Radio on and off will get it to work again, but it is
temporary.

It does not have to be your router.  The problem can be due to a
neighbor using a router with WiFi6.
Here is some more information on the problem:
https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?109953-WiFi-connection-unstable-lost-on-three-Radios

If it is due to the interference problem, then one solution is to attach
a Wi-Fi to ethernet bridge. The other solution is to install some
software that will restart the internal Wi-Fi when there is a problem.
See the following:
https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?114775-Simplified-instructions-for-Squeezebox-Radio-Wi-Fi-fix-(wlanpoke)

Paul