musicmachc wrote:
> No, as stated it my post it's LAN, not Wi-Fi. I don't use Wi-Fi for my
> music network.
> Thanks for your suggestion on Wi-Fi6. I keep that in mind.

This is a very minor point, but a Local Area Network includes devices
connected by ethernet AND wifi. There's nothing wrong with using the
term "LAN" to refer only to the ethernet connections, but it may make
communication difficult at first. Now that that part is understood,
there should be no more problems. So I am not suggesting you change your
usage, just trying to explain why it was misunderstood.

LMS 8 nightly running on Raspberry Pi OS. Mostly virtual players,
occasionally with SB Radio, Boom or Classic.