Hello All - Hoping someone can help me, I have been a long time user of
squeezebox products (i have pretty much all models in various locations)
and this is the first time I have run into this type of snag. Namely I
bought a used SB Radio that had the UE smartradio soft on it with a
downgrade feature back to Squeezebox. I did this and everything worked
fine except the Tune in radio is registering with the old user. I have
tried to uninstall tune in through the radio app, and online as well as
done a system restore to factory settings but the old users account is
still there. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance