mherger wrote:
> >> Ok, then I'd suggest you disconnect it, and delete the player from
> your
> >> mysb
> >> account. Then reconnect.
> >
> > Doesnt seem to be related to the SB account, whatever is stuck seems
> > be within the soft of the squeezebox radio.
>
> Did you test what I suggested? The Radio itself doesn't store any of
> that data.

JVANT,

Since you are new to the forums, I highly recommend you carefully follow
Mr. Herger's suggestions to fix the problem.   If anyone can help you
resolve the problem, it will be Mr. Herger as he is critical  in helping
maintain the squeezebox platform.
Then please thank him for his assistance.

Paul