My solution to keep the Radio portable when dealing with the WifI6
interference issue.

I use a TP-link WR802 N300 Nano router in Client Mode (wifi to ethernet
bridge).  While it does require a separate power supply compared to the
vonet, I Macgyvered it to make it portable.
The white box is the Tp-link N300 router.  The blue item in the
foreground is a power brick to supply power to the TP link.  The Radio
is using the internal battery.  Not perfect, but it works.

36119

|Filename: MacGyvered radio.jpg                                     |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=36119|