P Nelson wrote:
> I have three SB Radios, two of them have the WiFi connectivity problem.
> One works fine, and I assume it is further away from the interference
> source than the other two.  Wlanpoke has helped one Radio, but it is not
> perfect.  Instead of rebooting multiple times a day, the problem is
> occasional and repair network seems to resolve the problem.  The third
> Radio uses a TPlink WR802 nano router; I did not like the vonets.

I have 3 SB Radios that have worked fine for many years. Nothing changed
in my setup but suddenly 3 days ago they all started having this issue
(Boom is fine).  So I assume a neighbor has added some equipment.  I was
going to try Wlanpoke but also grab a vonet as a backup in case wlanpoke
doesn't work for me.  What didn't you like about the vonet?

I know people run the vonets off of the 18V Logitech Radio supply, but I
was wondering if Radio will work off of a 15V supply so that the vonet
is getting the correct voltage.