lemmy999 wrote:
> I am having some success with wlanpoke, but I tried to play music and
> after about 8 hours I got the red wifi symbol again.  I checked the logs
> and during an attempt to reset the wifi, it showed the message "wlanpoke
> exiting" or something like that.  ...

> POMDev had been working on backporting an atheros driver to support the
> radio's wifi hardware. However, I haven't seen any updates on this
> recently.

Please see my response in 'Community-Build-Radio-Firmware'
(https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?111663-Community-Build-Radio-Firmware&p=1039721&viewfull=1#post1039721)
thread. This thread was started for simplified instructions, a worthy
endeavor, but I'm afraid it is kind of messed up now with all this tech
talk. I understand that the Community-Build-Radio-Firmware thread is
more suitable for technical or support topics.