Stupid question - after restarting the radio should scan for wireless
networks, right? I had to install wlanpoke after a factory reset. I’ve
installed it before without problems. I followed the instructions in
this thread but since I had no wifi connection at all I used an Ethernet
cable. Now after removing Ethernet and restarting, the radio has the red
network symbol but it’s the Ethernet symbol rather than wifi, and
doesn’t want to scan for wireless at all. If I enter my network manually
it says it can’t connect with that password. What have I done wrong?