pfcs49 wrote:
> Please understand, I can and have, gotten a network going by putting a
> repeater at two of the radios.
> It picks up the WiFi from the central (Verizon) router, then sends it to
> the nearby radio through an ethernet cable.

Can you post the make and model of the repeater you are using for the
two Radios that work?

On the two Radios that work, please confirm that you have an ethernet
cable connected from the repeater to the Radio.  If yes, then the
internal Wifi in the Radio has been bypassed, which is why those two
Radios work, but the others do not work.  I think that is solution 2 in
my prior post.