P Nelson wrote:
> Can you post the make and model of the repeater you are using for the
> two Radios that work?
>
> On the two Radios that work, please confirm that you have an ethernet
> cable connected from the repeater to the Radio.  If yes, then the
> internal Wifi in the Radio has been bypassed, which is why those two
> Radios work, but the others do not work.  I think that is solution 2 in
> my prior post.

All four radios work on Ethernet.
It doesn't matter what "range booster" "repeater" you use, I think. They
receive the wireless/wifi signal and rebroadcast it as well as having an
ethernet port for hardwiring. I am using two different ones. They are
less than twenty bucks each.
So two radios are on wired-repeaters, and one is har-wired to the
router.
The fourth radio gathers dust.

Clarification on wifi: when the problem started, suddenly the radios
would lose connection w/wifi. They always? needed to be rebooted in
order to work again and then within 24-36 hours would have lost
connection again. A totally unacceptable situation!