kennydexter wrote:
> Thanks for replying.   I don’t understand.  What is LMS?
>
> Thanks

To fill in a few details on Rob's response.  A squeezebox device (Radio
or Touch, etc) must have a server to provide content.  The most simple
server option is using mysqueezebox.com (MySB.com), but it offers less
features.  The other server option is runing Logitetch Media Server
(LMS) on a computer which offers the ability to play your own music, run
aps that allow streaming from iheartradio, tidal, spotify, etc.

If you install LMS on a computer, the squeezebox will not automatically
switch from MySB.com to LMS.  Select My Music in the menu option and it
will look for the LMS server.  There is another menu option to switch to
MySB.com.

Many people on this forum run LMS on a Raspberry Pi using software
called PicorePlayer.  However, that is not plug in play and will require
you to set it up.  I know nothing about linux, but I was successful get
setting it up by following the directions.
Read more here:  https://docs.picoreplayer.org/

Welcome to the community.