Hmmmm, I wonder channel optimization can be turned off?

Frankly, I am REALLY tired of this wifi issue. I have wlanpoke working
on the two SB radios I have. While it does help, I do miss parts of the
news broadcast when the disconnect happens. It is VERY annoying to have
it happen right in the middle of an important news article on
NPR.:mad::mad:

I am ready to make a wifi SSID ONLY for these two SB radios... on my
Ruckus R550 access point, with all the fancy stuff turned off and then
see if they stay stable.:cool:
If that also does not work, I am going to try adding my old router back
to our home network JUST to feed these two SB radios (but that router
always disconnects the radios when the kitchen Microwave runs):eek: