rajdude wrote:
> Hmm......so IMHO there is a good chance that it is wlanpoke which is
> keeping your SB radios' network alive and not your router settings. I
> have tried every setting on the earth, but nothing worked, until
> wlanpoke!

Well...............I am "unhappy" to report that wlanpoke has proven not
useful to me also :-(
My 2 SB radios do stop playing NPR news for 10-15 seconds randomly while
wlanpoke re-connects the network. :mad: (In our house, these 2 radios
play NPR news almost all day long)

It is VERY annoying, because we miss important news when this happens
and it happens always when an important news is playing (Murphy's law).
:(