Just read that stuff.........first......thank you very much POMdev for
the excellent and tedious work you have done in trying to identify and
mitigate SB radios wifi issue!

In short, it looks like there is no real solution at this point :-(
Wlanpoke does not work for my particular situation - listening news.
Seems to me that for playing music it works well. I guess the SB radio
downloads the whole file for a song and plays it...whereas live radio
(probably) maintains a buffer which is not enough to sustain the
disconnection. Also, every time you start or re-start a stream on WAMU
(our local NPR station), they add a 5-10 second intro - very annoying
because I miss the news :mad: