On 19/11/2008, at 9:40 PM, Andrew Foster wrote:
> Does anyone know how I can clean these up as I go?

Session#execute should be reaping its own threads (if it's not, that's
a bug). If Session is left doing its thing for too long (greater than
60 seconds, I believe), it will be holding up the workers in Mongrel's
ThreadGroup and Mongrel will annihilate your worker as best as it can.
Wrapping your call to SSH in a Timeout/Terminator block might fix
things, but I'm not too sure about that.

--
Nathan de Vries