Agreed.
Exposé is a pretty cool (and useful) technology on the desktop, which
involves 3d manipulation and effects.
Also Mover App on iPhone:
http://www.iphonelife.com/blog/2884/mover-app-does-move-it-move-it

Also, for sake of completeness, MS "Surface" technology, but I've
_NEVER_ actually seen as more than a product demonstration...

I still think it would make a great 'history' browser as long as it is
still accessible and degrades gracefully...

-Adam