I want to throw my two cents in for Backbone.js. It's not strictly MVC
(Model - View - "Collection") but I've used it with some really great
results in my applications. I don't have anything online just yet that's
using it but I will soon if you want to see examples.

The greatest benefit I've had with it is that the author also wrote a bunch
of applications, including an asset packager for Rails (Jammit) which all
play very nicely with each other.

Samuel Richardson
www.richardson.co.nz | 0405 472 748