https://www.tddium.com/ is good - we've been using it for about 6 months.

Jonathan Clarke <mailto:jonat...@beilabs.com>
31 May 2012 1:46 PM
Why not just set up Jenkins on your local network?

http://jenkins-ci.org/

Jonathan

Pat Allan <mailto:p...@freelancing-gods.com>
28 May 2012 2:49 PM
Also, local Ivan Vanderbyl has been working on TestPilot - not entirely sure what it's current status is though (Ivan, care to clarify? :)
http://testpilot.me/

Steve Hoeksema <mailto:st...@seven.net.nz>
28 May 2012 7:11 AM
Travis has private builds in the works:

We are also in the middle of completing private build support, which will be released as
a product currently codenamed "Travis Pro - Magnum". We have had a few
handpicked users running builds on a alpha-stage system for quite a while, but we still
need to put more work into it before we can add more users.

http://about.travis-ci.org/blog/thank-you-for-the-awesome-support/