Konnichiwa RoroSyd!

I've been roped into giving a talk on Monday on Japan for the YHA Social &
Outdoor Club, and I'd love you to come along! A meetup.com page about the
event is at http://www.meetup.com/YHAClubSydney/events/135489412/ , and a
facebook page is https://www.facebook.com/events/594315987273085/

If you've got questions about travelling to Japan like "Do they speak
English?" or "Do I need to bring my own geiger counter?", feel free to ask
them!

I've been to a variety of areas including Hokkaido, Tohoku, Kyoto, and
Tokyo. My talk will feature the well known and less well known parts of
Japan. My photos will include geishas, temples, festivals, and "snow
monsters" (樹氷), but also more everyday scenes as well.

I hope you can make this ... and future RubyKaigis!

Andrew