Here's a quick reminder that we're running a night of Improv for RORO
folks, colleagues and friends on Thursday 17th October at Ninefold (Ninefold
(http://goo.gl/maps/k4U2J)<http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Ninefold%20(http%3A%2F%2Fgoo.gl%2Fmaps%2Fk4U2J)>).
We'll kick off proceedings at 7pm after throwing the gates open at 6:30pm.

We've already got a colourful band of characters on the attendee list. For
others I've spoken to and have expressed interest in going, please go to
http://doodle.com/hfk8dvu58hpn7269 and put you name down soonest so we can
firm up the numbers.

If you'd like to talk to me more about the night, feel free to contact me
off list.