Been using it for a fair while & did have issues initially with several things:

- MySQL via homebrew, had to manually change the OS version back to 10.8 to get
it to compile
- Many gcc issues compiling things, installing gcc-4.2 fixes these
- Had to recompile several gems with native extensions

It's gotten a lot better though, so I'd say most of these have been resolved
with the GM, and also the tools have caught up, I'm not aware of any major show
stoppers.

Tom