Echoing that thanks for Ryan’s excellent note-taking. Also:

* Many thanks to those in the committee who wrap up their involvement at the
end of this month: Sebastian von Conrad, Matt Allen, Mikel Lindsaar, and John
Barton. Your efforts to help improve the Australian Ruby community are greatly
appreciated!
* Congratulations to the new committee members: Jo Cranford, Rebecca Skinner,
Lauren Hennessey, and Angus Scown - I’m sure you’ll all do a stellar job.
* Ongoing thanks to the continuing members of the committee as well: Leonard
Garvey, Melissa Kaulfuss, Rob Jacoby, and Amanda Neumann - love your work :)
* Much gratitude to all who are and have been part of our community!

—
Pat