Unless you are really good in RoR, do not come to Australia. There are not
many RoR job.
Go to Seek.com.au and search for yourself. There are lot of RoR jobs by
recruiter agencies, most of them are fake.
Also, English is very important here. Unless you are very good in RoR, stay
away from Australia.
Go to US maybe.